Fulfillment Daily is proud to announce that it has been one year since we launched our online magazine! To celebrate, here are the top 10 articles of our first year, which include the most viewed articles and favorites of our readers and editors. Enjoy!
1. Can’t Meditate? Here’s Why You Should Try Art! by Maia Gambis
We all have moments when we feel overwhelmed by our emotions. Making time to be creative can help us deal with our emotions and improve our lives!
2. Want Happiness? Science Says You Should Stop Looking For It by Adam Grant
By chasing happiness, you actually often chase it away. Here are 4 science-based secrets to finding (rather than losing) happiness!
3. 10 Simple Habits to Grow a Positive Attitude by Megan Wycklendt
Make positivity a habit by making these small adjustments to your daily life and mindset!
4. Why You’re Buying Things You Don’t Need (And How to Stop!) by Daisy Grewal
Why do we splurge on food or clothes when we don’t need them? By developing awareness, we can start making better choices!
5. 5 Healthy Ways to Deal With Loneliness After a Breakup by Melissa Faulkner
Let’s face it. Breakups are hard. But we can find ways to be happy AND alone – the key to surviving any breakup.
6. The 20-Second Rule to Ending Procrastination by Frank Martela
Twenty seconds sounds like a trivial time, but it can completely change how you spend the next two hours.
7. A Simple Strategy to Be the Most Authentic Version of Yourself by Paolo Terni
Sometimes, the phrase, “Just be yourself,” leaves us feeling stuck. But we can grow by stretching beyond what we consider our core selves.
8. The Profound Benefits of Love at Work by Jessica Amortegui
Harsh workplaces damage our health and productivity. A loving work environment leads to better health and success!
9. How You Can Do Your Best By Not Giving a Damn by Emilia Lahti
Trying too hard and doing too much actually impairs your ability to do your best. Try this simple trick to not give a damn AND find success!
10. Why Being Different From Everyone Else Can Fuel Your Creativity by Scott Barry Kaufman
Sometimes, we get down on ourselves if we feel like we’re different than others or feel rejected. But science shows that being unique can make you more creative!